Are you intimidated by the thought of having powerful or tough conversations with your teammates?
Communication is one of the most critical skills in a successful leader’s arsenal, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming to master it. Let us show you how to build practical communication skills essential to successful leadership.
We know that high-performing teams are not born overnight; they are forged through effective communication, active listening, and embracing diverse voices. As a leader, you understand the multitude of conversations that need to occur—some formal and structured, others spontaneous and on the fly – the key is learning to identify when and how these conversations need to happen.
This one-day workshop will give you pragmatic advice, practical examples, and the must-have playbook on effective coaching, powerful conversations, and consistently getting good outcomes for you and your team.
- Develop the confidence and ‘know-how’ to have powerful conversations.
- Learn to lean into, rather than away from, challenging conversations.
- Discover the art of giving and receiving feedback with finesse.
- We’ll show you how to create an atmosphere where productive conversations can take place.
- Spot the signs when someone isn’t ‘on board’ and how to deal with them.
- Discover the role of body language in communicating effectively.
- Develop persuasiveness without confrontation.
- The types of conversations this program addresses:
- Role clarity conversations
- Feedback conversations
- Introduction to Coaching conversations
- Challenging conversations
- Your personalised “Powerful Conversation Tools” playbook developed exclusively by Lead with Courage. We will guide you through the leadership learning intensive.
- Access an extensive reading list curated by Lead with Courage founders to further your growth outside of the one-day workshop.